“Fast and tasty!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 494 restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Madison, Alabama
“Fast and tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Lil' Rosies as it's called in the immediate surrounding area, is a great lunch place! I love the mexican lasagna! All the other food is great too and you can get in and out in a lunch hour.

Visited October 2012

78% Recommend
Bangkok, Thailand
“Bland and forgettable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Beautiful building and lots of cars parked outside, I was really excited to try the food. I have lived in Mexico and Texas, frankly I prefer Tex Mex.
Salsa- very bland. Not only was it equatable to jarred spaghetti sauce for kids, but it had no flavor. Tortillas- really good, served warm and thick. I had the Shrimp Fajitas for one- not super cheap at about $16.00 and I found myself perplexed by shrimp served tail on for fajitas? I didn't know it was my job to pull the shrimp out one at a time and cut the tail off to build my fajita. Very few shrimp, way too much onion and peppers- which were soggy and again, had no flavor. I don't have much else to say about this place except that the restaurant was busy and full of people. It would appear that some people really like it. I would pass it up for something less commercial and more authentic.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, AL
“Great food, excellent service in a friendly authentic Mexican evironment.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Margaritas on the rocks to start. Great portion and well-prepared. Chile releno one of the best I've run into. Often have a wait time that's shorter than the estimate. You get your money's worth at this restaurant.

Visited September 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Sort of bland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Food was not what I'd call authentic Mexican (7 yrs in San Antonio), and fairly bland for Tex-Mex. Margaritas are small and watery.

“OooohhhMG fresh made flour tortillas!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I can't get away from their fajitas!! The steak is the best, tender and perfectly seasoned. I've tried their version of their chimichanga and it too is good but i just can't get away from the steak fajitas! Service is always great and fast! The chips can be a bit greesy in my opinion, but over all this is my favorite spot for steak fajitas in Huntsville!

Visited August 2012