“Great food, superb service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #163 of 517 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Great food, superb service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I ate here last night. Our waiter, Chris, was awesome. The food was wonderful. I ordered the stuffed broiled shrimp with fresh veggies and rice. Excellent! My husband had the red fish Verona, and it was great, too! We also ordered the bananas foster and as always, it was tasty and light. Definitely recommend this restaurant!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huntsville, Alabama
“In a Class, and Location, by Itself”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Landry's, just off Interstate spur 565, stands alone; therefore, its success is dependent totally on the quality of the food and the effectiveness of its service; both of which are quite good. Patronized more by visitors than the locals (by nature of its location), Landry's nonetheless consistently serves good food in a warm, friendly environment which prompts a loyal following of repeat business.

Visited September 2012
Grant, Alabama
“Bad service and high prices”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Service was horrible even though it was real busy. Very expensive for the quality of food we were served.

Fayetteville, Tn.
“service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The service was just ok and the food was spotty getting to the table. Didn't all arrive together. The food was good when wegot it. Things were just a little off that day.

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worst service ever !!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Upgraded for shrimp gumbo instead of salad and was brought a different kind was told it would be right out and the meal came before before the soop and this made the server mad as I told them to take it back. Server came back to check on me once in 20 minutes and told me that he would refill my drink but never did. Would up setting there with no drink for almost an hour before I received my check. Food was OK but ovepriced. I will never gop back and would not recomend this restaurant to anyone as I had take a customer here one time before and it was a desaster, but I decided to try one more time. Never again !!!!!!

Visited February 2013