“In a Class, and Location, by Itself” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Huntsville, Alabama
“In a Class, and Location, by Itself”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Landry's, just off Interstate spur 565, stands alone; therefore, its success is dependent totally on the quality of the food and the effectiveness of its service; both of which are quite good. Patronized more by visitors than the locals (by nature of its location), Landry's nonetheless consistently serves good food in a warm, friendly environment which prompts a loyal following of repeat business.

Visited September 2012

Grant, Alabama
“Bad service and high prices”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Service was horrible even though it was real busy. Very expensive for the quality of food we were served.

Fayetteville, Tn.
“service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The service was just ok and the food was spotty getting to the table. Didn't all arrive together. The food was good when wegot it. Things were just a little off that day.

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worst service ever !!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Upgraded for shrimp gumbo instead of salad and was brought a different kind was told it would be right out and the meal came before before the soop and this made the server mad as I told them to take it back. Server came back to check on me once in 20 minutes and told me that he would refill my drink but never did. Would up setting there with no drink for almost an hour before I received my check. Food was OK but ovepriced. I will never gop back and would not recomend this restaurant to anyone as I had take a customer here one time before and it was a desaster, but I decided to try one more time. Never again !!!!!!

Visited February 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Very bad service, food okay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had eaten at another Landry location before and had a good experience. Not so at this restaurant. We came here on Mother's Day having a reservation. There were no problems getting seated but getting service and getting the right information was just not there. I have a child with a very serious food allergy. I asked about the food before we ordered. The waitress said she would check with the chef, a procedure we have done at many other restaurants with no problems. Here they had us order a dish which gave my child a reaction- so either the chef or the waitress lied. I tend to think it was the waitress who also paid zero attention to our table while making eyes at the all male table near us. I don't think I have ever given a one review but I will never go back here and will not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited May 2012