“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Kansas City
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Grt seafood, but for the price should be able to have seconds. Clean and friendly.. red lobster is cheeper

Visited December 2012

Sylacauga, Alabama
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I've been to better Landry's, but this one is OK. Service was spotty, but the staff had a good attitude. Food was average, but a little overpriced. I'd probably go back when in th area, simply because it's close to the hotel I use.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“A pity - you can't live on reputation alone, you must deliver in all areas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

A chain restaurant of this caliber must stay alert about their brand. Landry's is a place where you can find excellently prepared seafood, at reasonable prices, with superb service. I really enjoyed their gumbo soup and decided to visit the Hunstville location with my son who was attending the NASA Space Camp. There must have been three other customers in the whole restaurant for lunch - so there was really no excuse not to have been serviced promptly. Given that I saw no movement from the "welcoming staff" and we were in a hurry, I moved to the bar area. The bartender then proceeded to take our order. He was very friendly and took care of us. The food was excellent, but after having that poor reception - they didn't even look at us - we just ate and left. I stayed in Huntsville a whole week, I could have eaten there several times, but I didn't. Service is key, don't make us suffer poor service in exchange for eating good food. Give us the whole package. That's how you survive poor economic times.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood, Sc
“Great sandwiches and flavores teas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Wish we'd had time to go back for lobster and bananas foster. We just went for a quick lunch, waiter was helpful explaining directions to where we were going next, and he explained about the floos warning.

Visited September 2012
Menlo, Georgia
“Food was Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We drove an hour and a half to eat here, mostly because my husband and I love to try new places and we have passed this place a time or two and Im glad we went back to try it out! I enjoyed my meal, I had the Ribeye, which goes against my rules of getting a steak at a seafood restaurant, but I must say, it was truly one of the best steaks I have ever eaten, I also had the Lump crab and Shrimp Fondue appeitizer and it was to die for!! We will most certainly be back!

• Visited June 2012