“Cozy + Friendly + Great Food & Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #135 of 487 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Huntsville, AL
“Cozy + Friendly + Great Food & Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Sandwiches are extra special good. We both loved our food. A nice option: you can have ice cream as one of your sides.
Service was good - there was a simple problem with one of our orders and the owner came out to make it up to us.

Visited July 2014

Birmingham, AL
“Superb burger & great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Discovered this place via Groupon & enjoyed 2 great lunches of burgers & chips. Their burgers were made to order & fabulous. There's indoor & outdoor dining with a view (spectacular view from the outdoor dining) of the lake & ducks. Inside it's small, truly cozy, & with a bit of Boho flair. Great menu of coffees & sandwiches.

Visited July 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Nice Casual, Comfortable Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I come here every Wednesday and Thursday morning. The staff is very friendly. The make it a point to remember their customers and know their favorites. It's clean. There is a lot of sunlight that pours in. It's directly across from the YMCA downtown, which makes it is easy to grab a smoothie after your morning or afternoon workout, and it's also right on the lake/pond, so you can come in after a nice stroll in the park. The blueberry scones are delicious and they are made fresh!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Alabama
“Coffee & Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

After 2 laps around Big Spring Park's trail we stopped in here for a treat. By the time we arrived late Saturday afternoon they were no long selling food from the grill but we stopped in for ice cream on this abnormally warm February day. There is seating both inside and out, both with very pleasant decor. We opted to get ours to go and soon ordered 2 milkshakes and a cone. The staff were friendly enough but the guy working the counter irritated me by not checking in the back for chocolate ice cream. I mean, who runs out of chocolate or vanilla...the most common flavors. After my daughter changes her order from chocolate to mint some other employee comes out and brings and enormous tub of chocolate after we already had to change our order. Anyway, it wasn't malicious so it only slightly altered my rating of this place. I know I sound like a spoiled jerk but it wouldn't have been a big deal if my daughter hadn't been told they were out only to have some other kid right after her get handed chocolate. I can't seem to let this go. Anyway, did I mention it's Blue Bell brand Ice Cream? My vanilla shake was great. Because of it's location, I recommend this place to everyone who's at the Park on any given day. If it's cold, go for the coffee. If it's hot, grab an ice cream.

Visited February 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Best Coffee in Town!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The coffee beans are infrared roasted and it has a very smooth taste that lets the flavor of the beans come out. It doesn't have the bitter acidic taste of coffee but has great flavor nonetheless.
If you liked the Stearns Coffee Dirty Chai Latte, they have a great one. Their Pumpkin spice Brevo is so much better than Starbucks (and i think theirs is good) and the Hazelnut Machioto is incredible. It is better in a ceramic mug.

I have eaten the Rueben burger and it is good and want to try the house made pimento cheese. It is a great location next to Big Spring Park and well worth it!!!

• Visited October 2013