“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville/Research Park Area, AL

You added Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville/Research Park Area, AL to your Saves list
Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville/Research Park Area, AL
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7010 Governors West Drive, Unit 3, Huntsville, AL 35806   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #8 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Warner Robins
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have stayed at the Home2 Suites before and that prompted me to enjoy the experience again on my most recent trip. The staff and facility is what the hilton program has been built on. Would gladly recommend this hotel to friends.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville/Research Park Area, AL, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for your comments. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Troy, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

As I walked in, all I could saw was wow this is nice. The hotel is so clean and comfortable, beds were amazing. TV was big, dishes and glasses were there. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. The best part is that it is right across from the Bridge street. You can get a dinner or watch a movie within 2 mins of a drive. I will be back!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville/Research Park Area, AL, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for the fantastic kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
For your other travels please visit Home2Suites.com/locations for a listing of all Home2 Suites property locations.
Murray
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I'm not sure if it is because there is more hard flooring in this hotel or because the door does not extend to the full length from the hall, but this is the LOUDEST hotel I have ever been in. I travel frequently for work so upon checkin I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel's appearance and how nice the room was for the price. However, once I laid down I quickly realized it was going to be a long night ahead when I could hear people talking. I was located on the first floor so this may be the reason why but after a long day of traveling I did not want to have to pack my things back up to move rooms. By 5:30 the next morning, I realized I had made a mistake in not doing so. I could hear people (assumably the hotel staff) chatting and then began to hear what seemed like luggage or vacuums rolling on the floor. Upon checkout, I did mention the issue of noise to the front desk and was told "I'm sorry to hear that."

I would definitely consider staying again and recommending it if something is done to ensure that noise is diminished.

Room Tip: Do not stay on first floor to avoid noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sorry to hear that your stay was more noisy than you anticipated.
Please contact me directly upon making your next reservations so that we
can ensure a quiter room.
Murray, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I am a huge Hilton Hotels fan, however, this experience was horrible. The room was very nice and as soon as I checked into the room, I couldn't believe the value for the price I paid. However, I almost immediately realized that because of the flooring and the walls (and being located on the first floor) I could hear EVERYTHING. The next morning I even heard the employees talking to one another at 5:30am and forget about trying to sleep during the breakfast hours that was not going to be able to happen. I would consider staying in this hotel again, but not on the first floor.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Sorry to hear that your stay was not up to what you had hoped it to be.
By all means contact me when your next visit is coming up and I will
defiently put you on a higher and quiter floor.
I will also try to get the lake view for you, but sorry no palm trees.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This hotel is a new property and it was amazing. The hotel staff was super friendly. Check in was fast and easy. I did not know what to expect when I got to the room but when I opened the door my mouth dropped. The room was absolutely gorgeous. The door was so modern and was super clean. My only complaint would be the variety of breakfast items but for what was available, the breakfast was still ok. I have and will recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to WOW you.
With the new Home2 hotels for Hilton, we are taking all comments and suggestions from guest and employees concerning our breakfast.
We do thank you for the feedback. Do look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Huntsville.
Buford, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great location, great rooms, great staff! Love this hotel, and will stay here again! Great shopping location, quick highway access and great restaurants nearby! Love these hotel rooms as they are like little studio apartments.

Room Tip: All rooms should be great!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent comments and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
And that you will be back for a fantastic follow up visit.
Hermann, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My 3 boys ages 14, 8, and 18 months were so happy staying here that we didn't want to leave. In fact we did stay an extra night just to enjoy the pool another day. We were only in town for the weekend and chose this place because it seemed to have much more amenities for the same price as a standard room. We loved having real dishes in the room for drinks and absolutely LOVED having the full refrigerator with the kitchenette. It was very clean and though it felt homey, it also felt vacation-ey. We enjoyed the outdoor fire pit and patio while the kids swam. Perfect place for a short or extended family getaway. The continental breakfast was not great, but for the price of the suite and all the other perks it certainly wasn't a deterant. Only real negative I know of is that there's not enough of these. I haven't found any in Missouri (where I live). :( Keep up the good work and please keep building!!! ;)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville/Research Park Area, AL, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
It is fantastic to hear that you and your family had such a great stay and had the opportunity to enjoy several of our amenities.
Please visit Home2Suites.com/Locations to see a complete listing of our locations.

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville/Research Park Area, AL? Share your experiences!