“Great Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Mount Dora
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Loved the decor and dinner was amazing! Friendly staff made the night complete. I must try - we will be back!

76% Recommend
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great place for lunch or dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have eaten here many times for lunch and one time for dinner. The hotel has made a lot of nice rennovations and it is a really cool looking hotel.

Jimmy Boyce, one of Huntsville's top Chefs, has created a nice place to eat in South Hsv. The fish and sandwiches and salads are very good and the service is excellent as well.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Ok but expensive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was given 2 breakfast vouchers but they were for the buffet only. I wanted to order off the menu, so the vouchers did not cover the meal. The food was ok but over priced!

Huntsville, Alabama
“One of the best meals I have had in Huntsville.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My husband and I went to dinner with friends- a rarity these days. I shared the crab-cake appetizer with my husband. They were delicious and velvety maybe the best I have had. For dinner I had the Beef Short-ribs- incredible! We were so full we didn't have dessert. My friend had Salmon- she said it was delicious, My husband had sworfish. Mine was the best.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brandon, Florida
“AH-MAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed at the Doubletree for a business trip and I was way too lazy to leave the room for dinner. I am so glad that I decided to order room service because the food was delicious. I ordered from Cafe Alana Shay, which was downstairs, and the food came pretty quick. The price was not bad, and the food was amazing. I ordered the roasted chicken that came with succotash and greens. The chicken was cooked to absolute perfection- with crispy skin! In my opinion, the best part of the chicken is the crispy skin so I was very excited to see that they decided to leave it on the chicken and make it crispy. The succotash was a mixture of white beans, corn, among other things. The greens were cooked JUST enough so they were still crunchy but soft enough where you could eat it without a problem. I wish I would have gotten up early enough to be able to make breakfast, but being that I had to drive to the airport, I did not have the time.
The restaurant was not the only great thing about this trip. The Doubletree that this restaurant is located in is great! I have stayed at several Doubletree hotels,but this one is definitely my favorite one of all.
I can't wait for my next business trip to Huntsville because I know where I am staying AND where I'm eating!

• Visited November 2012