“Great Stay - Will Return” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #12 of 54 hotels in Huntsville
Enterprise, Alabama
“Great Stay - Will Return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed two nights in a king suite using points. This was the perfect location for us. We could walk to restaurants. There is a grassy area about the size of a football field across the street which was perfect for our 5 grandchildren to run and play when they came to visit us. The room was spotless and had plenty of room. Good sized fridge and microwave along with lots of shelf space for groceries. The desk area was a nice touch and the sleeper sofa was comfortable. The bed was hard in my opinion but not terrible. My husband liked it but it was like sleeping on a slab to me. Loved the shower but the water can easily burn you so be careful if you have kids. No tub in our room. Breakfast was pretty good for this type of breakfast. The price was perfect. Free wifi, free parking, free breakfast, and in our case, a free room. Can't ask for more than that. I would gladly pay the going price, though, for this location. We forgot to ask about a room that was not on the street side. It was a little noisy, though this did not bother us. If you are sensitive to sounds you should ask for a room away from the road.

Love the BBQ joint just down the street.

Room Tip: Room away from street
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. It is nice to hear how much you and your grandchildren enjoyed it. We look forward to your next visit to our area.

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've stayed here with our travel ball club on two separate occasions and been pleased both times. There are several reasons:
* Suite style has space for families, pull out sofa accommodates another kid
* Work area and sectional sofa, outlets and space for electronics - very important these days
* Lobby store has snacks and frozen dinners - got teen son a microwaveable pizza so he could play XBox (brought from home) in the room
* Adults and kids able to meet in the lobby downstairs in evenings, watch separate TVs and have snacks without being on top of each other
* Walkable dining nearby means adults could dine on patio and keep an eye on our tween/teen kids as they dined across the street
* Breakfast included - not exceptional but certainly adequate, especially important when you must get up and going to an early game; can take a coffee cup to go
* Mini fridge and microwave in room so can keep refreshments ready
* Walkable to CVS (foot brace, Advil - ugh)

Staff is courteous, rooms are clean and spacious, and you are close to dining, shopping (Bridge Street) and entertainment. This hotel is our unanimous choice whenever we are in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and I hope your ball team did well. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I appreciated the walkable neighborhood, efficient customer service, and attractive modern decor. The furnishings were very comfortable, too. The bathrooms have silent fans. We stayed in a king bed room, which was great. The thermostat worked well, too. We ate the breakfast in the morning. There were a lot of guests there, but there was still plenty of food available, and I liked the waffle option.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
It is nice to hear you liked our waffles and our hotel the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. We hope to see you again on your next visit our way. Thank you for such a nice review.
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was impressed with the hotel when I drove up, then I walked in and was told by the 5pm clerk that i was going to have to stay in a queen, instead of a king. I was really tired from meetings and driving, but told her I knew I had reserved a King. I went back out to my car and found a printout of my reservation that they e-mailed me, took it back in and she acted surprised, but took care of the rest of my check-in.

Everything else was very nice. The hotel was very new, I managed to get a room on first floor and the room was extremely clean and trendy, fung shui 'ish. Loved the colors and the shower and bath area very clean, a little narrow, but def nice.

The next morning, I went down for coffee and was just looking around at the decor when the manager walked over to me and asked me if I needed anything. Very attentive and watchful. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
 Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff and hotel the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park. We are delighted to know you would stay with us again and we look forward to it.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

1st i must say being from Atlanta i never thought i would find a nice hotel in Huntsville but boy was i wrong! my Husband who is a Vet and was born and raised in Huntsville still has family here and we visit often but we always stay at another brand of hotel,but we have found a new place to stay in Huntsville at the springhill suites...its like we dont have to leave the area because there is like a whole little town in one...and the hotel staff was very helpful!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park we are very pleased to hear you have found us and consider us as the place you want to stay when you visit. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.
Orlando, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Overnight stay in Huntsville. Room was nice, clean and relatively new. Microwave, refrigerator and desk were nice. Large LCD TV as well. Separate shower and toilet area.

Breakfast was good as well.

Didn't really care for the tiny bed pillows on a king bed but no big deal.

Also a little noisy from room to room and hall.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
It is nice to hear your overnight stay with us here at the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park was a good one and we look forward to your next visit to our area. Thank you for your review.
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We recently stayed here while in town for a memorial service. We generally frequent Hilton properties in most markets but the Embassy Suites was twice as much as the Springhill Suites. Very nice, new hotel. The room had a separate sitting area with an interesting frosted glass pane separting the bedroom. The bathroom was quite large, though narrow, but functional. Good location. The breakfast featured several hot items including lower calorie turkey sausage products. The staff was quite friendly. Overall a very good value!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
We are always glad to hear from our guests and are pleased our hotel the SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park met all your needs. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for your great review.

Been to SpringHill Suites Huntsville West/Research Park? Share your experiences!