“El Omeca is the place for me” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #151 of 487 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Biloxi, Mississippi
“El Omeca is the place for me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

A friend invited me to this restaurant about 2 years ago and it was fantastic...best bean dip i've ever had...i asked other friends to join me there...they always love it and want to go back...we have been there quite a few times even though it's about a 20 - 30 minute drive...The last time was with friends and family of all ages from all around the country and they all enjoyed it. Great service, beautiful decor and the food is excellent. Wish I had a photo...there is a view of the mountain range from the back patio and there are palm trees...

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huntsville, Alabama
“Greasy,Tasteless Poor Quality Mexican”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I have been to this restaurant twice--once for lunch and again, over the objections of my wife, for dinner. There will be no third tasting. Our food was ill prepared. The chile relleno was barely recognizable as such, it literally floated in a sea of grease, the contents of the chile were an unresolved mystery. They seem to be very fond of gross ground poor quality hamburger meat. Their burrito was tasteless. I expect that the Taco Bell down the road does tacos equally as well at a lower menu price. On the whole, I would say that your dining dollar is better spent elsewhere.

• Visited November 2012