“Excellent Value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #148 of 517 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Chinese, American, Seafood, Sushi
“Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent, the service was as well. The Buffett was well kept and clean. Anytime food needed changing out the food was changed. The hibachi portion is amazing cooked quickly and taste great. Tons of food for a very affordable price. Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huntsville, Alabama
“Superb Selection...Good Value...Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Six of us had supper at the 88 Buffet. We all enjoyed choosing from the incredible number of selections. The sushi bar is extensive. Overall, the food is very good.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Alabama
“It's just ok”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I decided to have lunch at this restaurant. I asked for a booth. The host told me we try to make it fair for the servers so... I asked politely please can we have a booth. She told me I can walk ahead of her ad she will follow. Rude! Severs not attentive on refills on our drinks. A mess... Wasn't impress with the food. Desserts were stale. Not the greatest.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great food, huge selection, reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We regularly eat at the 88 buffet. The restaurant has a great selection of food e.g., sushi bar, mongolian grill, salad bar, soup bar, great dessert bar, and everything else one would want from a Chinese buffet. I like that their food is always fresh, hot, not too salty or too sweet. The price is cheap and service is great.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My fiance and I go to this place often, as it is located in the the town we live in. The prices are reasonable and the food is very good. We usually go for lunch around 3pm, as lunch ends at 3:30pm and dinner starts immediately. Its an even better deal if you do that, because you get charged the lunch price and they start bringing out dinner items right after you get there, so you you pay the lunch price, but get to eat some dinner items, which are a little better than the lunch items. LOL! We would recommend dining there.

• Visited April 2013