“One of my favorite places ever” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Huntsville, Alabama
“One of my favorite places ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I go to I love sushi at least once a week. The Burrito rolls are the best. I typically do take out and the folks up front are always friendly and know me. Everything I've had there is great. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Valdosta, Georgia
“Good meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We had a group of 6. Three adults and 3 children. We ordered three appetizers, three different sushi and then several different entrees. Wish we had ordered a couple more sushi! Our service was not very good at all. I think because we had 3 children with us, he didn't want to be bothered with us. My daughter in law ordered the shrimp and vegetable tempura for her entree. He did not bring her bowl of rice or the bowl of sauce to dip the tempura in. She had to ask him to bring it then it took him forever to bring it. She had finally decided to go ahead and eat the tempura while it was still hot. My son did say that the service was usually much, much better than this. He comes here quite often and loves the "boat". My chicken katsu entree was a little dry. I think next time I will just stick with several different sushi instead of an entree.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Local Sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great Sushi! Great Service and reasonably priced. My husband would eat here three times a week for lunch if he could. This is one of his favorite places to dine.

Visited June 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Been here several times over the years, and have never been disappointed. Now, I am not a great sushi connoisseur; it is a treat every once in a while and I have never ordered anything especially exotic. That said, everything I've had here has been wonderful, plus good service.

• Visited August 2012
Mechanicville, New York
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was the best Sushi I have ever had. Brought home for a house party and everyone loved it! This place is a must on your list!

Visited August 2012