“Good Change of pace” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Madison, Alabama
“Good Change of pace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was a plesant surprise to encounter during a lunch break. i got my food to go and found it to be very generous portions as well as very tasteful.

Visited June 2012

Miami Beach, Florida
“Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I found this by accident while I was shopping and the friendly staff offered me a menu before I even went inside. Reasonably priced, food tasty and outdoor seating made it very nice for an afternoon lunch.

Visited October 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Not the right price.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The food is way over priced and the food bland. The setup was kind confusing at first. I researched this place online first and just reading the menu I was excited. Unfortunately that is where I had to leave my excitement because what were on the pages did not translate into reality. They do have a great view but it was a little to hot to enjoy the outdoor experience.

Visited July 2012
Madison,AL
“California style Mexican down to earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We like this restaurant for its nice friendly staff and great tasting foods, like fish tacos. Have not found any like these around here. The scenery is west coast like, with the deco, outside tables, and umbrellas, lake, greenery and set up.
Very enjoyable for lunch or casual dinner.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nasty food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

The food was awful! Three of us got burritos and they were all nasty... The salsa was gross and the chips werent tastey. It was over priced. The only thing I liked was the atmosphere. The food was definitely bland and I'm very disappointed. I feel sick after eating there!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere