“Bonefish Grill” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Huntsville, Alabama
“Bonefish Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I have been to Bonefish many times over the last few years and we just never tire of it. We went to their restaurant in Huntsville a couple of nights ago and service was excellant and the food was fabulous, as always. I had a Mahi special and an appetizer that included lobster in a pastry. YUM! My husband had a scallop appetizer and Tuna for the main dish. My only regret was that I am on a diet and couldn't indulge in a desert.

To be honest, if I'm near the water I wouldn't go to a chain like Bonefish. But in a landlocked place like Huntsville, it is very hard to find well prepared fresh fish. Bonefish is a god send. The food is fantastic the service is consistenly superior and the atmosphere warm and always inviting.

Plus they have an excellent wine menu.

The only downside is it can be a little pricey. We were lavish with our meal but still, a meal for two without dessert was over $100. Not cheap.

As you can tell this is one of my favorite special places, and if you aren't on a tight budget, I strongly recommend. I also recommend reservations, especially if you are visiting on a weekend.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“Treated first class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Best seafood we've had in town! Great service and wonderful offerings on the menu with helpful input from servers was a welcome surprise. Place was popping and the staff was rocking out the food.

Visited January 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Always good food. Nice atmosphere with wonderful staff. Good place for anniversary or birthday. Not really kid friendly. Best to make reservation, or you could wait 45 minutes on weekends.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Alabama
“Anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The children sent gift cards to Bonefish. NEver have experienced such fresh fish. It was like realing in the catch and cooking it right there. Would go there again. It is on Airport Road and whiteburg in Huntsville in a little shopping center.YOu might miss it if you don't slow down.! Celebrated the evening with my honey love. We had the catch of the day and the bread dipped with olive oil was Delectable!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good service and Good food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have visited this establishment at least five times with in the last year. The service is usually good and so is the food. The atmosphere is very nice for business dinners.

• Visited August 2012