“An absolute must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #175 of 492 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Home of Legendary Food and Legendary Fun! Here at Baumhower's we offer up your favorite Southern classics with a twist! From beefy burgers to giant steaks. We take the time to serve everything as fresh as possible with true Southern hospitality! We proudly serve Gulf Coast Seafood and all fresh chicken, steaks, burgers and produce!
Killen, Alabama
“An absolute must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was the first time I've ever been to Baumhower's and won't be my last. My Daughter and I stopped by because we were curious and all we could say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! The food was absolutely great. Jesus was our server and was phenomenal. We never ran low on anything and the recommendations he made were spot on. The atmosphere was fun. Great food and even better service has made this a must dinning spot for my family. I'm very excited about this restaurant and can't wait to try something else. Well worth the hour drive. One more thing......the Strawberry short cake. OMG

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Winchester, Tennessee
“Great place to watch the game and enjoy awesome food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I go here quite often and just want to say it is a great place to watch the game, have a drink, and have awesome wings. The service is always great and the price is right!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Alabama
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The sandwich called the Brown is very good! Not to say it is all that healthy but boy is it tasty! I lke many of the selections at BB's. Recommend you try and be prepared to leve full!

Visited July 2012
Huntsville, AL
“Great wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Still my favorite chicken wings after many years. That's the only meal that I've had there, but others that I have dined with have had other meals, and all seemed to like the other choices.

Visited September 2012
Madison, Alabama
“Nice casual Sports Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you want to just relax and watch a game, grab some wings, a burger or many other foods, this is the place. I love the wings and you can enjoy many levels of heat as well. Every room has many TVs and you can see them from many angles. Roll Tide!

Visited July 2012