“Great calzone.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great calzone.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stopped here for lunch in Big Spring Park and part of the building that houses the Huntsville Museum of Art and a short walk from the Holiday Inn where I was staying. I had the Greek Calzone and it was huge and delicious with good tasting ingredients, spinach, garlic, black olives, mozzerella and ricotta. The only thing I would have changed is my Diet Coke for a draft beer. Would definitely go here again.

Visited January 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Outdoor Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love this place. The food is always good and I love sitting outside next to Downtown Park. I do not like sitting inside because it gets a little loud, but the food is ALWAYS good! It is like gourmet pizzas. Great with a glass of wine or beer! It can be romantic at night too!

Visited December 2012
“Sadly disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am a frequent guest at the Embassy Suites located near the restaurant. Generally I order delivery due to my hectic workload and the food is ok. I was told by one of the people at the doctor's office that the food at the restaurant is really good so I decided to give them another chance.

Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to find out. The restaurant was not busy. I sat for 15 minutes waiting for someone to even acknowledge my existence (they told me when I came in to have a seat anywhere up front). I watched as several tables were seated, given menus and drink orders were taken yet no one even came by to ask me if I had been helped.

I watched as 5 staff members stood around chit chatting. One staff member was standing in the kitchen chewing on his finger nails while another was playing with his hair (you can see a lot of things when you are waiting). I also made direct eye contract with several of them and they still did not come over.

I finally decided to leave but not without speaking to the manager first. I explained the situation to him nicely and he apologized several times and offered to buy my dinner but by then I was embarrassed that I even needed to bring this to their attention.

Needless to say I will not order from them again nor will I recommend t
hem to anyone.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis
“Great pasta and pizzas with a scenic view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We enjoyed pasta and pizza here while setting on their patio area over looking the pond. The food was fresh and hot. They had many pizzas to choose from along with a build your own option. Additionally there were 5-10 pasta dishes, a few sandwiches, and salads to choose from.

Visited October 2012
New Orleans
“Thought I was in Sicily”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The service is excellent and the food... yum. I had butternut squash ravioli and it was wonderful, a must try. I went back two days later and my server remembered me, a plus!! I had a pizza, one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. I will be back!!!!

• Visited October 2012