“Great Outdoor Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Outdoor Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love this place. The food is always good and I love sitting outside next to Downtown Park. I do not like sitting inside because it gets a little loud, but the food is ALWAYS good! It is like gourmet pizzas. Great with a glass of wine or beer! It can be romantic at night too!

Visited December 2012

“Sadly disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I am a frequent guest at the Embassy Suites located near the restaurant. Generally I order delivery due to my hectic workload and the food is ok. I was told by one of the people at the doctor's office that the food at the restaurant is really good so I decided to give them another chance.

Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to find out. The restaurant was not busy. I sat for 15 minutes waiting for someone to even acknowledge my existence (they told me when I came in to have a seat anywhere up front). I watched as several tables were seated, given menus and drink orders were taken yet no one even came by to ask me if I had been helped.

I watched as 5 staff members stood around chit chatting. One staff member was standing in the kitchen chewing on his finger nails while another was playing with his hair (you can see a lot of things when you are waiting). I also made direct eye contract with several of them and they still did not come over.

I finally decided to leave but not without speaking to the manager first. I explained the situation to him nicely and he apologized several times and offered to buy my dinner but by then I was embarrassed that I even needed to bring this to their attention.

Needless to say I will not order from them again nor will I recommend t
hem to anyone.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis
“Great pasta and pizzas with a scenic view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We enjoyed pasta and pizza here while setting on their patio area over looking the pond. The food was fresh and hot. They had many pizzas to choose from along with a build your own option. Additionally there were 5-10 pasta dishes, a few sandwiches, and salads to choose from.

Visited October 2012
New Orleans
“Thought I was in Sicily”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The service is excellent and the food... yum. I had butternut squash ravioli and it was wonderful, a must try. I went back two days later and my server remembered me, a plus!! I had a pizza, one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. I will be back!!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama
“Scenic view of lagoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This Italian restaurant is on the north side of the art museum. We entered from the outside at ground level. (I suppose you can enter from inside also, although I've not tried it. I guess you'd take the elevator down from the lobby.) My wife and I sat inside today, as it was a little cool and windy outside. We arrived about 3:30 for an early supper, and sat at a table by the big window, with an excellent view of water and ducks in Big Spring Park. We ordered The Clemenza pizza, a 12-inch, on a thin crust. It was just the right size for the two of us to share. I asked for decaf coffee. They were out, so I ordered a regular coffee. My wife drank water The pizza was very good, maybe excellent. The bottom crust was excellent. It was not hard, but had enough integrity that I could pick up a slice and eat it. Although they had pictures of New York on the wall, the crust was not floppy. The top surface of the pizza crust was a darker brown, as if it was left in the oven a bit long. The mushrooms and peppers were excellent. The Italian sausage and pepperoni were very good. The service was very good (and there are some nice-looking and friendly waitresses). Our table was a little sticky. Our total for this early supper, including tax, was $16.74. This restaurant opens for Iunch seven days a week, and stays open through supper, until at least 8 pm. I wondered if they had remodeled, as the dining room looks a little roomier than I'd remembered. Restrooms are down the hallway, two doors in back of the restaurant.

• Visited October 2012