“Great place to eat in Downtown Huntsville” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Washington, DC
“Great place to eat in Downtown Huntsville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This restaurant is attached to the Huntsville Museum of Art and across from the beautiful Big Spring Park. Location is basically the best in the city, especially for outdoor dining. Service was fast and polite. The food is good, not top end, basically a good value. For a place this well located, it was both better and cheaper than anticipated. There are frequently live concerts in the adjacent park.

Visited August 2012

Memphis
“Pizza with a Fun Theme”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

All the pizzas are named after artists which makes for a little fun. We had a half Dali and a half Pollack.The pizza was very good and the service was excellent. We will keep on our list for the next trip.

Visited August 2012
“Classy Comfort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Visiting Huntsville for work, I could hardly believe it when they told me I was "right in the middle of downtown", while it felt more like a relaxed suburban park. So, I was unsure of what to expect when the local employees told us to head over to Pane E Vino...but we weren't disappointed. Every meal on the table looked fantastic, well portioned, and was reportedly as good as they looked. I personally enjoyed the butternut squash ravioli, and a ceasar side salad. If we had more time, I would've enjoyed the great park adjacent to the restaurant...very peaceful. Always nice to find this type of place when traveling for work.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stopped by for lunch. Sat outside and watched the geese on the pond. Good menu, ordered a white pizza which was delicious.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A great pizza at a museum restaurant?! You bet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a yummy pizza in a great atmosphere stop by this little gem. If the weather permits take a table outside so you can enjoy the view of the park. The pizzas are innovative and delicious. I followed my very friendly server's recommendation and ordered the Jackson Pollock. The crust was crispy, just the way I like it. It's a 12 inch pizza, slightly bigger than a personal size, unless you're extra hungry. Two people could comfortably split a salad and a pizza for lunch. Next time I come back I'm trying the pannini. The people next to me had one and it looked delish!