“Delicious Authentic Vietnamese Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: (256) 890-0104
Description: (256) 890-0104
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Delicious Authentic Vietnamese Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 NEW via mobile

Viet Huong was a very pleasant surprise in Huntsville. I was not expecting such an authentic restuarant there. I have had vietnamese food all over the world, and this place ranks to one of the best ones I've had.

Highly recommend you go try it. I doubt you would be disappointed in the quality or quantity of the food. Everything I ordered was amazing, and reminded me of my bowl of Pho in Vietnam. Enjoy!

Visited July 2014

88% Recommend
Huntsville, Alabama
“Right Time, Right Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 NEW

In a previous review I mentioned that lunchtime (11-1) is when the rush comes, and that is when I normally dine there as well. However, on this last visit I came at 3pm and there were very people. We were seated promptly when we walked through the door, our orders were taken, and the food came out! I ordered the Vegetable noodles with tofu and vegetable and the vegetable spring rolls. Everything was tasty.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama
“Tasty, but don't come during lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Lunch is not the best time to come. It takes a really long time to get your food, but once you get it it's amazing! I would suggest that you order ahead of time and take it out if lunch is when you plan to come. I don't know of any other vietnamese spot in Huntsville, so this is the only one I go to. The portions are huge.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Tasty! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We tried this restaurant one evening and was pleasantly surprised! I had the chicken bowl and it was excellent!! I really like the hot sauces the are at the table as well.

Oxford, Mississippi
“Outstanding Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

On a trip passing through Huntsville, my friend and I took a little extra time to find something original and locally owned to avoid the chains on the main roads, and it was well worth it to find this gem of a restaurant in a strip mall near the University. The dish we ordered featured lots of ripe peppers and onions in a flavorful sauce with ginger and other herbs. Both tofu and chicken were excellent. We also had a spring roll appetizer with tofu that was very good. Despite the lunch hour rush in which every table was filled, we were quickly seated and served by a most helpful and polite staff. Special requests for longer cooking of onions and peppers were honored, as well as inquired about later. Though everything was prepared to order, we were impressed with the speed of service. Of course, despite the popularity of this as a lunch place, it should be remembered that it is not a fast food place. I suspect that people who might complain about the time it takes to get food are more accustomed to the chains; in that case, go to McDonalds and leave the space free to those who appreciate fresh, flavorful, and nutritious food. By the crowds present, it's obvious that there are plenty of us around. I would definitely go out of my way again to eat at this fantastic Vietnamese restaurant.

• Visited June 2014