“"Go To" healthy restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: (256) 890-0104
Description: (256) 890-0104
Huntsville
“"Go To" healthy restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I want a hot, healthy inexpensive meal and I'm too tired to cook, the first place I think of is Vietnam Houng. Fresh rolls and #34 is my favorite. I've tried many different choices and enjoyed each; but, the combination of favors and textures keeps me coming back to #34!

86% Recommend
“I Read these reviews and had to try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Its was delicious, just how I imagined how it would be. Pho soup and seafood clay pot was very good, though the service was bad.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

This was my first time at a Vietnamese restaurant, so I can't speak to its authenticity, but I really enjoyed it. The menu was huge and I had a hard time deciding, but based on TripAdvisor reviews, I tried the claypot and loved it. The restaurant was very busy, but well run.

Visited July 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Very good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Tried this restaurant after reading favorable reviews on Trip Advisor and were very pleased. My husband had the seafood clay pot and I had the beef clay pot and it was very delicious. It was our first time trying this type of food and we enjoyed it. Had the spring rolls as an appetizer and they were very good as was the service. Although the restaurant was full, the noise level was low, unlike the restaurants we eat at in Florida where you end up shouting across the table.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville
“Asian orgasm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I checked this out last evening with 2 friends, it was excellent. I had the seafood clay pot and my companions both ordered the chicken clay pot. We all enjoyed the food and the service was good and the waitress was blessed with a smiling face! I look forward to going back next for the Pho and then on down the menu list.

• Visited June 2012