“This Is My Favorite Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Huntsville, Alabama
“This Is My Favorite Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I love...love...love ... Mezza Luna! The atmosphere is great and the food is even better! They always have wonderful fresh seafood! I have never had a bad meal there. Mark is by far my favorite waiter! He knows every aspect of the menu and makes sure that your dining experience is wonderful! They also have a great wine selection! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013

Lake Wylie, South Carolina
“Great Local Restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very good Italian! Called for reservation given it was Saturday night at 6:00 pm ... Told party of 4 we could walk in and have approx 45 min wait or we could have 8:45 reservation ... We opted for reservation at 8:45 but decided we'd head in earlier and wait at bar and use reservation as back up!

We arrived at approximately 7:15/7:20 and multiple tables open and we were seated immediately! Wine selections very good .. Diverse selections and pricing!

Meals:
I had small eggplant parmesan and half arugula salad >>> excellent!!! Sizes very generous!
DH had lasagna and half ceasar salad >> he said excellent
Step daughter had chicken Marsala >> she said excellent
Her BF had pizza but I can't recall which but he also said excellent

Service was very good! Would return!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huntsville, Alabama
“Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent food and wine selection. Relaxed atmosphere is perfect for a date night. Every Thursday is 1/2 off wine as well!

Visited October 2013
“Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Upscale and relaxed atmosphere overall. As soon as we walked in the manager sensed we were there for a relaxing sunday brunch and offered a table outside in a quiet corner. For Sunday brunch we decided to go with the buffet. One end was the more common fare of waffles, chicken tenders etc. The other end was the more select with grouper, ribeye, chicken and accompanying vegetables. The rIbeye was great and the grouper not only tasted great but was done nicely. We washed it all down with some great bloody Mary's. overall we had a very pleasant brunch in a very relaxing atmosphere! Well done.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, AL
“One of the best brunch buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had brunch here last week and everything on the buffet was great! You could throw a dart (don't throw a dart) and eat whatever it hits and it would be delicious. I loved it so much I ate until I was hurting and hating myself. They even have fresh squeezed orange juice to help yourself to from a dispenser on the bar. They have things for kids like waffles, chicken tenders, and fresh fruit. There's also plenty for adults like ribeye, chicken marsala, and grilled fish with lemon sauce. Then there's always a nice choice of dessert like pecan pie, cheesecake, and sweet pastries. I've only been the one time so I'm not sure if they change out the choices on the buffet each day / week or they always have the same thing. I'll have to go back soon to see!

• Visited July 2013