“Sunday Brunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Upscale and relaxed atmosphere overall. As soon as we walked in the manager sensed we were there for a relaxing sunday brunch and offered a table outside in a quiet corner. For Sunday brunch we decided to go with the buffet. One end was the more common fare of waffles, chicken tenders etc. The other end was the more select with grouper, ribeye, chicken and accompanying vegetables. The rIbeye was great and the grouper not only tasted great but was done nicely. We washed it all down with some great bloody Mary's. overall we had a very pleasant brunch in a very relaxing atmosphere! Well done.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Huntsville, AL
“One of the best brunch buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had brunch here last week and everything on the buffet was great! You could throw a dart (don't throw a dart) and eat whatever it hits and it would be delicious. I loved it so much I ate until I was hurting and hating myself. They even have fresh squeezed orange juice to help yourself to from a dispenser on the bar. They have things for kids like waffles, chicken tenders, and fresh fruit. There's also plenty for adults like ribeye, chicken marsala, and grilled fish with lemon sauce. Then there's always a nice choice of dessert like pecan pie, cheesecake, and sweet pastries. I've only been the one time so I'm not sure if they change out the choices on the buffet each day / week or they always have the same thing. I'll have to go back soon to see!

• Visited July 2013
“One of our favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm quite surprised to see this restaurant isn't rated higher! It's one of our "go to" places in town, especially if we don't feel like going downtown. It's very popular with the locals. Food is delicious (I've never had anything I didn't like) and service is great! Every Thursday is 1/2 priced wine night, which allows us to try wines we might not ordinarily get. Definitely worth the visit!!

• Visited July 2013
Huntsville, AL
“Consistently Good (and crowded)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Popular place for special occasions. Good wine list and menu. Never had a bad meal there but sometimes put off by the crowd. Have had some pretty marginal seating, but the food was great

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A nice place for a celebration dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It's a Popular place for Locals so that is a good indication that the food will be good. It has an Upscale atmosphere with gourmet food. Artfully plated. Staff is professional and very efficient. The food was excellent. I recommend the Chicken Marsala. WOW Yummy! It is also a great place to meet friends after work. They have a friendly bar area, inside and outside seating and also an area that can accommodate a group for dinner. It is a place where I always see lots of friends.

Visited June 2013