“Great for brunch & dinner!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great for brunch & dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

The first time I went to Mezza Luna was for Sunday brunch by myself. I did not try the buffet, so I can't comment on that, but I did order an omelet off the menu, and it was delicious!

The next time was on a date for dinner, and the service, food, and atmosphere was awesome! My date made a mistake on her entree, but they were very nice, and took care of it immediately.

Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brownsboro, AL
“I love this place....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Just had the summer salad and it was awesome....very light and refreshing on a very hot summer evening! A sliced fresh tomato stack with garden fresh peas, corn, fried okra pods, etc and I added shrimp to mine. The pizzas are good too, in fact, I have not been disappointed at Mezza Luna! Good wine list and specials Tues - Thurs nights.

Visited July 2011
Huntsville, Alabama
“I was not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Supposed to be a "great place tom eat", but I was not impressed. Food was overpriced for what you got. Food prep was marginal at best. Atmosphere was bland. Service was lackadasical. It is located in a strip mall, what does that say about the owners commitment. I could have spent my money somewhere else and enjoyed the experience. If I were you, I would not waste my time.

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Alabama
“Great place for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

My wife and I visit Mezza Luna a couple times a month. We've never been disappointed with food or service. Half-price wine on Thursday is a draw for us.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Surprisingly even beater that we expected and waitress are very nice and helpful .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011 via mobile

Thank u for everything , exelent service !The Sunday brunch is wonderful , everything is tasty and fresh !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere