“Beautiful with Great Shops & Food” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Malls
Attraction Details
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
48 attraction reviews
“Beautiful with Great Shops & Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I came here for Black Friday Shopping back in November. I am not from AL so I wasn't sure what to expect, but boy was I surprised. The area is so beautiful at night. The stores are great. I highly recommend this for anyone who likes to shopping.

Visited November 2012

Owensboro, Kentucky
10 attraction reviews
“Surprisingly great outdoor shops and entertainment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

A good variety of shops for husbands to teenage daughters! And for those who don't want to shop, they have a neat theater, local bands playing. Little ones will love the mini train that runs throughout the outdoor walkways. Truly something for everyone.

Visited April 2013
Fort Knox, Kentucky
“Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We happened upon this location when we were looking for a movie theater and let's just say, Bridge St. made us consider adding Huntsville to our list of retirement locations. It was gorgeous, so much to do and a fun time. Highly recommend!!

Visited March 2013
Gadsden, Alabama
“Nice Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I love the selection of stores at Bridge Street. The restaurants are all nice, my favorite there is the Sushi bar. The landscaping is nice & valet parking is a nice plus.

Visited July 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Retail Therapy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the walking around, having stayed at The Venetian several years ago, this was a replica of sorts. Shops were awesome, although I didn't get the chance to go back and shop or during day time. I only had an hour to shop, but it was fun.

Visited March 2013