“Excellent, top notch restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cotton Row is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 543 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Madison Street
Tuscumbia, Alabama
“Excellent, top notch restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Small, cozy, excellent service and food. I had WILD Alaskan Salmon that was delicious, my wife had a New Zealand fish whose name I didn't catch, the waiter said it was similar to halibut. She loved it. The merlot by the glass also excellent.

Excellent service too, we will be returning.

• Visited January 2013

Alabama
“Great Service and Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very comfortable Southern genteel atmosphere. The wine list was extensive and the prices reasonable. The menu offered something for all tastes and likes. I had the quail appetizer and the John Dory for my entree. The quail was very good but the fish was slightly overcooked. They were both beautifully plated and with wonderful accompaniments. Our waiter picked out a perfect Zinfandel which paired well with our dinner. I look forward to dinner here again or at one of the other sister establishments.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Kabul, Afghanistan
“WAY overpriced!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This restaurant is pretending to be a high-end New York style gourmet location. I saw nothing there that would compel me to return.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank ah64ip
decatur,al
“Cities Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Cotton Row takes it place at the top of Huntsville's offerings of fine dining. Though you will need to bring a thick wallet, tou will have excellent service and superb dining.

Visited June 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great New Years Eve Dinner!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We went to Cotton Row for a drink and ended up staying for dinner and had one of the best dinners ever! The bartender had some really great drinks that he had made up special for New Years and they were incredible. I hope they will keep some of them on the Bar Menu. The Peppermint Mojito was really good and my wife loved her Cosmo.

For dinner, i started with the fried oysters, which were very good and I had the lamb shank which was outstanding. My wife had the tuna that was perfectly prepared and one of the best pieces of tuna we have had.

It was a great New Year's and great service!!

• Visited December 2012