“Fast Service with healthy choices” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 493 Restaurants in Huntsville
decatur,al
“Fast Service with healthy choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great salads, hot soups and delicious pizzas and sandwiches. But what really stands out to me is how fast their service is.

Visited January 2013

94% Recommend
“Great sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Conveniently located in northwest Huntsville, Newk's specializes in sandwiches. Even though the restaurant was busy, the service was good and the food was great.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent restaurant,good food,fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have eaten here several times and always impressed with quality of food since it is " express" service. Many soups that have that gourmet yet home cooked flavor. The Splenda sweet tea is really tasty.

I had the "cup" (really a good sized bowl) of Tomato Basil soup and 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich which was generous size on the most scrumptious bread.

The price was $10.25 which included large glass of tea (I assumed it was unlimited,since it was self service beverage bar) and taxes.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Madison, Alabama
“Very Good Selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Geat salads and sandwiches. I recommend either the Royale or the Grilled Cheese if wanting a sandwich. Soups that I like include tomato basille.

Visited April 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent Toasted Club Sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I ate here on a Sunday evening, after church. It was not crowded. (She says it gets noisy in there when the place is busy.) We ordered a combo to share. She took the half Simply Salad, and I took the half Club Sandwich. The sandwich was served hot, and was better than I expected. Other than it being toasty hot, I think it was the Newk's original honey mustard that made it special. The light music was a brass jazz band. It was OK, and not loud. The order taker did not ask us "20 questions," as Subway seems to do. We selected our meal from a menu on the wall, and ordered at the counter. They brought our food to our booth in a couple of minutes. My wife says to for me to point out that kids can now eat free here on weekends.

• Visited August 2012