“The burgers and sandwiches are great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scene Restaurant & Lounge

Scene Restaurant & Lounge
370 The Bridge Street, NW, Huntsville, AL 35806 (Formerly Scene Lounge)
+1 256-327-8347
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Scene Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 489 restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Sushi, Eclectic
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Old Madison Pike
Description: Scene Restaurant & Lounge is a place to enjoy a variety of opportunities that indulge the palate. Scene's integrated Sushi Bar and our distinctive sharable menu, along with our signature drinks and world-class wine list, offer a unique dining experience for our guests. Scene Restaurant & Lounge is designed to deliver an unparalleled setting, with seating areas that provide both a feeling of intimacy, as well as an open atmosphere perfect for socializing both before and after your movie. Integrated into Monaco's expansive lobby, this "See and be Scene" atmosphere is the perfect getaway for a great night out!
“The burgers and sandwiches are great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011 via mobile

I have been here many many times and never have been disappointed. The food is fresh and great quality. The atmosphere is one of the best in the area.

75% Recommend
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great happy hour and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011 via mobile

We love this place! Sushi is amazing! Best Ahi Tuna I have ever eaten

Auburn, AL
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

I have been wanting to try this place so a couple of my friends and myself finally went. We each ordered sushi and was really satisfied with the food and the presentation. My friends were from out of town and were here for one night. I am really glad that I suggested this place and we actually went. I will surely be visiting again. The only negative that I have is we really wanted to sit outside but due to the huge amount of cigar smoke, it would have made it impossible to enjoy ourselves.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huntsville
“One of my favorite restaurants!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

My husband and I eat at Scene about every other month or so. We LOVE this place!

We request Sherrie to be our server because she is always prompt & personal. We've had a couple other waiters/waitresses and they were okay. However, we were there not even a week ago and had a waitress that repeated my drink to me, but when the drink came she got it completly wrong. Don't really understand how to mess up a 7 & 7 being that it only has 2 ingredients, but whatever? Not sure what happened there? But they fixed a new correct one pretty quick.

If you go here for dinner, you should try the sushi, cummin fries, & they have EXCELLENT mojitos! I don't really care for mojitos, but the way they make them is so good. This is the only place I'll order one. However, be prepared to fork out above average pricing for these drinks. I seriously think they are like $12 per drink or something crazy.

They have the option to sit inside or outside to eat. However, I think some of the seating outside may only be for large groups? We were already sitting outside at a small table and wanted to switch to a couch seating by the fire because it was cold. Well when we went to sit by the fire some dark-blonde haired waitress said we couldn't sit there because we were just a party of two. She was pretty grouchy and rude and I never want her to be our server. But this was our only not perfect experience there so they still get 5 stars in my mind.

Great restaurant with great food if you ask me. Don't forget to ask for Sherrie!

• Visited July 2011
“Great concept, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011 via mobile

Went recently for a date night and was very disappointed in the slow service. Waitress never put in our appetizer order until they aerved the entree and they served our entree before the app. The manager acknowledged the mistake but did nothing to make it better. The restrooms are the same ones for the general theater, yuck. Very pricey. Will not be going back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere