“Sucks donkey” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Decatur, Alabama
“Sucks donkey”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

This place is a joke. The tacos taste like they are straight out of a box. The were 1/4 full and said they didn't have enough menus for us. What the crap?

“Nasty!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Went for lunch with my husband and 2 children. Half of the kids menu has been marked out so they no longer serve the items. Most expensive Mexican restaurant I have ever been to!! Worst chips and salsa on the planet!!!! We paid for our drinks and left!!! Will NEVER go back ever again!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Been eating there for years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating at El Palacio since I was a little girl. The building and decor has not changed since in the last 30 years. I have eaten the lunch buffet and ordered from the menu. The beans are incrediable unlike anyone else's. I usually get the chili relleno, my all-time favorite. The food is a notch above the other Mexican restaurants. I highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cullman, Alabama
“Nasty can food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

First i want to say the young lady that waited on us was awesome. Not her fault food was unedible. Five of us went during lunch. The adults have ate there in the past and good food. One adult and two children got sick after eating there. Stomach cramps and diarrhea. Food greasy. Cheese dip weird. Beans looked like alpo dog food with water oozing from them. We will never eat there again! Poor quality of food!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Alabama
“Best Mexican Food Hands Down!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food is unlike any other Mexican place I have tried in every place I've been! They are one of a kind!! I recommend this as a must try if you are visiting or live in the area!!

• Visited May 2013