“Above average food and exceptional service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
DECATUR
“Above average food and exceptional service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Arrive early or you'll wait in line. Having said that, the wait is worth it. Very good Mexican food with service that was noteworthy. I'm not one that usually dotes on service (that's what they're supposed to do well) but these folks are special.

Visited November 2012

“Very tasty and unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had their shimp tacos, which are definitely a different take on a taco. My wife had their triple tostada and was pleased as well. Their chips are excellent, but personally I prefer a diferent kind of salsa. Their menu is fairly limited, but I would be willing to return.

Visited November 2012
Jackson, Georgia
“My New favorite Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was a nice restaurant in a strip mall setting and ordinarily I wouldnt have even went in because often the food has a "chain store" taste . I was taken here by a local resident and I thought that at best the food might be fair but not good or great. I was wrong.
This has great food and i had the special dinner that pretty much has everything. It was all great with no complaints or suggestions on how it might be better.
I always get a flan and I suggested one for my date that had never tried one. The flan was really good! It had coconut flakes on it which i had never seen done before. That was okay by me but not for my companion that doesnt like coconut. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Alabama
“Best Mexican in Huntsville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I would eat here 6 times a week if I could. The Best Mexican in all of Northern AL and southern TN. The best/freshest chips. A full Mexican menu with outstanding "gringo" choices like the awesome chicken sandwich or rib plate

Visited October 2012
Madison, Alabama
“REAL TEX-MEX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Phil has the best TEX-MEX in town. The beef fajatis are the best outside of Texas that i have had! The quesadilla's are also very good! The complimentary ice cream is a nice touch especially if you get the sopapillias!

Visited July 2012