Overall I can't say a lot of bad things about this place. The room is large enough, clean, etc. it takes a current room key to operate the elevator which is a problem if ones arms are full of items you don't want to set down in order to retrieve your room key.
The wifi is not free. I realize if one can pony up the $150.+ without blinking for a room, another $10./day for Internet probably isn't going to be a problem. It's the principle of the thing. The bottom line is, it's a freaking room, a place to sleep, etc that can be had for half the price elsewhere and at other hotels, the wifi is free.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- The Westin Huntsville Hotel
- Huntsville Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Huntsville blends sophistication, elegance, and classic southern hospitality with the unique surroundings of Bridge Street Town Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Westin Huntsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.