“Phenomenal Surf and Turf” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 487 Restaurants in Huntsville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Description: Connors Steak & Seafood specializes in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Salem, New Hampshire
“Phenomenal Surf and Turf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Ate here on a work trip and would definitely eat here again. The food was excellent as was the service. I had a filet migon and lobster and both were cooked to perfection. The lobster was the most tender I have ever had. The only thing that was missing was a red wine reduction on the filet. It was bare but if it would have came with that I would have listed this as one of my best meals ever. We also had several desserts and every single one was excellent. If I ever come back to Huntsville I am definitely eating here again.

• Visited April 2014

NJ
“Great Steakhouse in HSV”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Was on a business dinner with colleagues. We had to wait for about an hour on a Monday night. We eventually got a table, ordered drinks, and calamari app. The calamari was cut from calamari steak. It was incredibly tender. I ordered ribeye steak, with mashed and a house salad. Salad was a poor mans Cobb salad but pretty good. Food came out after a few minutes.

I was going to ask for steak sauce but once I tasted the steak, I didn't need anything. It was seasoned perfectly. Other ppl got sea bass, prime rib, and a fillet. Every was very pleased. Waitress was very attentive, and did a good job. I'd return to this place. 5 stars is perfect. Connors was close, but mashed pots serving was skimpy, and bread was so so. Still, worth a visit if your near Bridge Street in hsv.

Visited April 2014
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Great Service and Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I had a reservation for 6:00pm but we arrived 30 minutes early and we were seated as soon as we arrived. The hostesses were friendly and welcoming. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and was always nearby if we needed anything. We shared a half dozen of raw oysters and they were so fresh and delicious. I had the 6 oz. steak with Boursin cheese and fried onion on top with the macaroni and cheese. It was so good!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indianapolis
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

You know a restaurant is good when there is a wait on a Monday night!

We came to this restaurant after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor...and we let them know that!

I came with my husband who was on a business trip to this area. We arrived at this restaurant on a Monday evening at around 5:00pm. We did not have a reservation, but we were able to be seated quickly. We left around 6:15 and there was a line out the door and the restaurant and bar area were both full.

We had the lovely Samantha (Sam) as our server and she was pleasant and professional. There were several staff members at the restaurant, but they all appeared busy and bustling.

Our order was served perfectly and well presented. The steaks we ordered were cooked to our specifications and tasted wonderful. The meal was a bit pricey, but we enjoyed our meal and were well satisfied.

• Visited March 2014
Harvest, Alabama
“Best Value for Top Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Huntsville, Al has a fair number of restaurants for this size city. My wife and I eat out often and are familiar with many of them. Connors is the place I can be sure I can take an out-of-town friend to without any problem. Try the Reubin -- it's the best in Huntsville.

• Visited February 2014