“Great Lobster Bisque” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 502 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We specialize in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Springfield, Virginia
“Great Lobster Bisque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is a great steak house and good place for all to meet in evening I always get the Lobster Bisque and the strawberry salad when I travel to Huntsville.

Visited May 2012

Southeast
“Food is incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We went there for our 30th wedding anniversary. Chance was great (that is the manager's name) in ensuring that we got a secluded seat. The food was amazing. I particularly liked the lobster bisque. If you get a chance - try the scallop appetizer. It is not always on the menu or available, but so well worth it. There was nothing about this experience that was a negative. I will definitely do this again!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Haines City, Florida
“An amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere is great. We were dressed for dinner while other guests were dressed for shopping, everyone looked comfortable. Our waiter was incredibly knowledgeable of the menu and suggested the lamb if which I had never tasted. From the lobster bisque through the lamb entree, every morsel was savored! I only wish I had room for desert as the dishes looked fantastic. We had soda to drink, calamari appetizer and two entrees and our bill was around $70. All in all great food, great atmosphere, great service- I will recommend Connors to everyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tuscumbia, Alabama
“Repeat offender”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I would eat here everytime I come to Huntville! My husband and I love it, always great food and service!

Visited June 2012
Madison, Alabama
“My favorite in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I enjoy everything I've tried at Connor's - steak, seafood, salad, shirmp & grits, desserts. Service is good; food is delicious. The patio dining is nice, too. It is always my choice when dining out.

Visited June 2012