“Above and beyond what I expected!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 54 hotels in Huntsville
“Above and beyond what I expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I booked a group block at this hotel for a business conference. Kala the manager was so helpful and made sure the stay was awesome. The check in process was very organized and quick. The staff was friendly and the breakfast in the morning was hot. I can definitely understand why they are one of the top hotels in the city!

• Stayed September 2012

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was super pleased with this hotel. From the minute I walked in, I was impressed. Everything was clean, and very well decorated. The front desk clerk was extremely nice. The rooms were clean and spacious. Then, at breakfast, Victoria was incredibly nice and helpful. She helped me, as well as my children, get what we needed, and was so friendly. I have stayed in many hotels, but this, by far, stood out among them all. I was not ready to leave after just one night. We will definitely choose this hotel again for our next stay in Hunstville!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I travel a great deal due to my job and have stayed in hotels across the United States. I have seen great hotel staff and not so great hotel staff. While on a family trip, I had the pleasure of staying in the Comfort Inn in Huntsville, AL in July 2012. I was pleasantly surprise when greeted by the hotel staff. They were truly the right people in the right jobs (customer support). I would like to thank Victoria and Usha for superb hospitality. We were treated as if we were the only customer they had encountered all week (not the case) and we had several request of accommodations. If ever you find your self in Hunstville, AL, I recommend this hotel as a place of lodging and I truly believe that you will discover as we did that great customer service still exist. Again thanks to Usha and Victoria.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great hotel! Reasonable rate, very clean, great location, yummy and plentiful breakfast, friendly and helpful staff and my kids loved the pool and hot tub!!!! You'll definitely want to stay here!! (And just minutes from the Space and Rocket Center!)

Room Tip: If you have kids and plan to swim, request a room by the pool. We had a room right across the hall a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Crestview, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This rating is to account for a Government Travel and Lodging trip for the period of 5 August 12 thru 17 August 12. The staff during check in (Sharon) was very very very friendly and helpful. Breakfast staff each morning was very polite and provide wonderful meal assistance each morning. During the hours of 4pm to 6am the staff was very helpful with directions, pool and fitness. I would advise this hotel to family and friends. Thank you for all your support to the U.S. Federal Government. DJ.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Lexington, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Nice Location,updated rooms with micro's and fridges,wall mounted lcd tv,desk ,dresser,closet and a chair and ottoman.
Bathroom is tiled and clean....
Free Hot breakfast in the morning,excercise room with a hot tub to boot.
WIFI is free and the speeds are decent 250Kb/s ...well enough to stream netflix or browse the net without hiccups.
There is a Hooters in front of the hotel if you want to go have a brew and check out the uh wings...
Definitely a pleasant stay and the price is even better.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This hotel is very clean. I believe it's one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed in for a long time. I would give this hotel a 5+ if I could. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was wonderful. The price of the room was very budget friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. Next time I go to the Space and Rocket Center, I will be staying here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Huntsville? Share your experiences!