“Very Nice for the Price...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Lexington, South Carolina
“Very Nice for the Price...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Nice Location,updated rooms with micro's and fridges,wall mounted lcd tv,desk ,dresser,closet and a chair and ottoman.
Bathroom is tiled and clean....
Free Hot breakfast in the morning,excercise room with a hot tub to boot.
WIFI is free and the speeds are decent 250Kb/s ...well enough to stream netflix or browse the net without hiccups.
There is a Hooters in front of the hotel if you want to go have a brew and check out the uh wings...
Definitely a pleasant stay and the price is even better.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This hotel is very clean. I believe it's one of the cleanest hotels I've stayed in for a long time. I would give this hotel a 5+ if I could. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was wonderful. The price of the room was very budget friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. Next time I go to the Space and Rocket Center, I will be staying here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Georgetown, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We had several rooms as we were in town for a family reunion. The rooms were pretty standard but nice and clean. The staff was friendly and extremely accomodating. I would stay here again. The location was excellent!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Tuscumbia, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I went for a spur of the moment 1 night getaway. We picked Comfort Inn because Alfa members receive a members discount with choice hotels so a $90 room cost us $60. It was in a good location close to everything but not right on the highway. The staff was very friendly, and we will be using them again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Prairie View, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Compliments to three employees: Sharon front desk, Kala from housekeeping and Victoria who manages the breakfast station. I enjoyed variety of food, the friendly and thoughtful staff. I was thrilled when I woke up the next morning after having the most restful sleep in any hotel that I have stayed in for years. When I checked out on July 19th I asked Sharon for the name of the pillow and mattress and she contacted Kala who provided the information. Over the years I have not had restful sleep and awake with neck and shoulder pain; I have bought pillows costing $3.00 to $90.00 and none provided the sound sleep that I need to keep healthy and productive.
I’m not sure if you sell the items featured in your hotels but it could be an incentive to guests with possible perks!
Thanks again to the staff! Phyllis E.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Fairfax, VA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

PLEASE do not rent a room at this hotel. You will risk taking bugs home in your luggage. I was fortunate enough to leave the hotel before my luggage was infested, but I saw both dead and live bugs during the hour that I was in this hotel. Don't do it. Just find something else in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dothan, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

First impressions are key - we were allowed to check in early.The room, including bathroom, were very nice and exceptionally clean (king sized bed,flat screen TV,mini frig & microwave)..The bed was very comfortable and inviting. Just wanted to let you all know how important all this was to us. Our visit was to spend a couple of days in Huntsville and try to get an assessment of the area to see if we might be interested in moving there in the near future. Your staff (Usha) was a real sweetheart and so professional - thank you so much for making our visit enjoyable. We plan to make at least a 2nd trip to "explore" and plan on returning to Comfort Inn for our time there ... Fred & Doris Borah - Dothan, AL

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Huntsville? Share your experiences!