“Great staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Montgomery Airport - Hope Hull

You added Motel 6 Montgomery Airport - Hope Hull to your Saves list
Motel 6 Montgomery Airport - Hope Hull
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7760 Slade Plaza Boulevard, I-65 at Mobile Highway, Exit #164, Hope Hull, Montgomery, AL 36105   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Hope Hull
London, Kentucky
“Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We recently stayed here on the way to Florida. It was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and willing to do anything to help you. The pool was nice and clean. The bathtub was a little bigger than average which is nice. The price was great. I would definitely stay again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Myself and my work crew have been staying at this motel 6 every week since September of last year. All of the employees are very helpful and willing to solve any problems. The rooms are clean, Comfortable And easy access. The owner/manager,Mike ask on a daily basis to make sure everything is okay with the rooms. I highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed June 2013
Mississauga, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice hotel for a Motel 6. Three floors with an elevator. Rooms are smaller than the average Motel 6 but are nice. I've never given a Motel 6 higher than 3 stars. Only draw back for me was I believe this is where I got my spider bite during the night. Calf swelled up, itched all the way back home. When I finally got a look at it after driving for 14 hours, huge red circle. Definitely not bed bugs. Anyway that aside it was a pleasant stay as that could have happened at any other hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Pillows did not have pillow cases, only the liners. When the bed was turned back the pillows were not completely covered, which was gross, and no cases. Between the fitted sheet and flat sheet was a DIRTY USED napkin. Who knows what was on it...and on flinging back the sheet there were black curly hairs on the sheet. I went to the front desk, taking the napkin to show the desk clerk. I asked for clean sheets that I put on MYSELF to make sure it was done. Then I had to go back and ask for pillow cases, and ANOTHER trip down to get a clean blanket. Then the clerk ESCORTED me to my room so that she could collect the dirty sheets. I will say that the clerk did call her manager and I was refunded half of the cost of the room. I appreciate that. I was told that they had a new girl cleaning the room and she must have not gotten it all done. Maybe so, but it is disgusting to have no cases on the pillows and used napkins and pubic hair in your bed, and to have to change it yourself to make sure it gets done. After driving 13 hours, this was not my idea of a good time. Avoid Avoid Avoid!!!

Stayed March 2013
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stay at Motel 6 bc I love my dog and can't imagine not having him travel with me. So consequently I seek out Motel 6. This one is clean, comfortable, quiet and the bathroom is super clean with a big tub. Staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are small but hey, your sleeping, watching TV and taking a shower....seriously how much room do you need for approx. 12 hrs...The bed was very comfortable. The Waffle House, a short walk down the street is great!!! Oh yah and the non-smoking room didn't smell like smoke!! Yay !!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My stay there was ok, it is a newer building with interior corriders and everything seemed newer. The pool looked nice. The room was small like a Microtel, and their is no sound proofing between the room walls. I was placed into a room with 2 screamingkids next door and the the frontdesk clerk refused to mive mne at first, but later called her manager than finally did. The lady manager in the morning was verynice. There is no normal wall motel AC unit to mask the noise. If you stay here just be sure to ask for a quiet room

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We decided to stay at this hotel as the halfway point of a vacation drive across several southern states, and we were very pleased with our decision. The building is very contemporary and the indoor hallways were much quieter than we expected. The location of the ice machine near the elevator was a nice convenience. We also liked the compact but efficient room layout, with ample storage space, as well as the roomy bathroom near the entrance door with a nice large bathtub. There were not a lot of extras included in the room, but the rates can't be beat, and the micro-fridge was a welcome perk. The desk clerk was very friendly, notifying us of incoming thunderstorms near our destination, and there was always fresh coffee available in the lobby. We liked this hotel so much that we stayed there again on our trip back home!

Room Tip: Rooms on the hotel side opposite the swimming pool may be quieter.