“The basics” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Hope Hull
Nashville, TN
“The basics”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to earn some more Best Western points, so got a room for the night on the way home. I received good service and a very good room rate. The room was basic at best. It had the dark colored polyester bed spread that can hide way too much. The carpeting was also dark. The bed had one of those soft polyester blankets without a white sheet cover. I always wonder how long it had been on the bed. We did have high speed Internet that went as far as the pool. The pool could have been cleaner. Breakfast had nothing warm except make it yourself waffles. The eggs were hard boiled in the refrigerator. The bed was OK. I would not stay here again with a new Holiday Inn Express across the street.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stay away from this hotel. From the time that we checked in until we left the next day, there was a man who stared at everything we did. He was there when we checked in and he stared at us as we brought in our luggage. Even when we left the room, he was in the hall staring at us. My teenage daughter and niece tried to go swimming and he was staring at them in the pool. They were very uncomfortable to say the least. I brought this to the attention of the manager and he just brushed it off as no big deal. Even Best Western won't do anything about it. Take my advise and go somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Fremont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I was so happy with my room, at this hotel. Very clean, staff was excellent, breakfast, just right to begin my day. Pool was also very clean and enjoyable. I was glad to have a printer available to print my boarding passes, for my flight, that was a great help! Price was exceptional. I was surprised what I got, for the money, and would do it again, when I am back in Alabama!! Thank you, for the wonderful three nights I was there!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our first night in our new town and we had to choose this hotel. The first problem was that I booked a non smoking room, as soon as we opened the door my senses were assaulted with smoke smell. It was terrible. I promptly went to the front desk and informed them that the non smoking room I had booked had been smoked in, The lady looked at me and said, "It's a non smoking room." Wow. I told her that I understand she can't control what the guests do, but that I'd like to move to a different room that was non smoking. She gave us a different room. The carpet was dirty, the bed was slightly lumpy, the bathroom was stained in areas and not very clean. As we were gathering our things the next morning to leave I actually found a dirty towel under the edge of curtain. So gross. I would never recommend this hotel. I don't even know how they can stay open.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Toone, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I reserved a room at this motel for my daughter and grandsons so they would have a place to rest and enjoy visiting some friends. The room was supposed to be a non-smoking room. I even called the motel several days before their arrival to confirm that they would be put in a non-smoking room and was "assured" by the person on the phone it would be. My daughter got there and the second she opened the door she could smell the smoke as well as some other odors she couldn't name, all of them unpleasant. When she notified the front desk, they gave her no satisfaction and she wound up leaving after 30 minutes because she couldn't tolerate the smell. There were also several subjects hanging around in the parking lot and when she looked out the window she saw them trying to get in her friend's car that was parked in front of the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We come to Best Western, Hope Hull just for weekend get aways.Ray and his Housekeeping staff are Great.They try to accommodate your every request especially since I always request early check inn. The pool is where we spend as much time as possible. My family and I love it. Thanks Ray and Staff.

• Stayed June 2013
Kincaid Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The room was very clean and the bed was comfy, we had no complaints whatsoever. The breakfast was good and we were pleased with the selection available. The front desk people were courteous and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hope Hull Inn? Share your experiences!