We stayed at this hotel for one night on the way out of Tuscaloosa, Alabama since all of the hotels there were full due to the UA graduation. We paid approximately $60 more for the one night at this hotel than we would have at the Hampton Inn located in Tuscaloosa. I am a Hilton rewards customer and I would have to say that I was very disappointed in the customer service at this hotel. Although the room itself was clean and comfortable,upon check out there was not anyone at the front desk.There was a sign at the desk saying someone would be back soon, however after waiting over 10 minutes (along with several other customers) we decided to leave. The phones were ringing off the hook and went unanswered, I just felt it was a poor way to run a hotel when customers are trying to check out and have to be somewhere. I did not receive a statement under my door for checkout which sometimes allows you to checkout without going to the front desk. I would try another hotel before I would stay here again. Too many other options in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening August 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria Hotel Hoover
- Hampton Inn And Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria
- Hampton Inn Hoover
- Hoover Hampton Inn