“Barons Baseball” 5 of 5 stars

Southside, Alabama, United States
33 attraction reviews
“Barons Baseball”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

If you like baseball you will like to attend a game at Regions Field. The Birmingham Baron, who are a farm team of the White Sox play here. The field is laid out where it is easy to catch a homerun, but even easier to catch foul balls!! Tickets are reasonable and they often have specials. Come on out to see the Barons play!

Attalla, Alabama
26 attraction reviews
“Collage Cup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Park was up to it's best for NCAA College Cup. Very colorful logo's and what looked like new grass. The Hooper park up keepers had it right this time.

Visited December 2012
Homewood, Alabama
19 attraction reviews
“New Park Coming”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I liked the Hoover Met, have not seen the new stadium that the Barons will call home in downtown Birmingham. The new location will have to be nice to keep pace.

Birmingham, Alabama
27 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The Barons offer a great family experience... Fun for the whole family. The hamburgers and hot dogs are cooked on a grill and are the best "staduim" fare I've had... Take time to see the Barons...

Alabama
30 attraction reviews
“Great Experience!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We LOVED this place!! This park is wonderful. It has everything you want/need and still has that "cozy" feel to it. I didn't really see a bad seat in the house and ticket prices are so reasonable! The night we went they had a fireworks display. I wasn't really expecting much considering the ticket prices but WOW I was truly impressed! Usually when we are in a place like this I don't let the kids get too far from me because if they do, I can't enjoy myself for worrying about keeping an eye on them. This place felt so safe, I let them roam freely.

Visited May 2012