“Small Portions and Shorted at the Drive Through!” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #75 of 124 Restaurants in Hoover
Cuisines: American
Birmingham, Alabama
“Small Portions and Shorted at the Drive Through!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is fairly close to our house and we eat here quite often. Two nights ago my wife went to the drive through just to get a 10-piece chicken finger box so we could put the chicken on top of our salad we were making at the house. When she first opened the box she commented on how small the pieces were when compared to what we were used to. When she began cutting up the pieces for the salad, she discovered that there were only nine chicken fingers. I immediately called the restaurant out of principal just to see how they would react and what they would do to make up for the mistake. I talked to the whoever was in charge and he tried to spew some nonsense that they served pieces by weight "sometimes" but I told him the pieces were smaller than normal. He said the general manager would call me back yesterday afternoon but I have heard nothing of course. Again, this I am doing this on principal and when and if they do something to make up for the shortage, I will re-post about what happened.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Birmingham, Alabama
“Nice to have healthy choices & not just all fried.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Ambiance & decorated nicely. Fun to see whats hanging on the walls. Nice to have a healthy salad to choose from amid all the fried varieties of foods. One suggestion please, could you add to your menu more grilled, baked, or broiled chicken item selections. And maybe some sauted veggies amid the fried...even if they are from frozen. Cashier very nice & helpful. And rather than answering "I dont know" to a question, did the best at resolving my inquiry. Would be a good atmosphere for group party or meeting.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere