“Huh?” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Delta Junction, Alaska
“Huh?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was loud with multiple flatscreens on multiple sports channels. The food was slow in coming. There was not a lot of food nor was it tasty. To top it off, there was a big hair in one of our meals (which was an entree we did not pay for). I am not sure what the other glowing reviews are about; I would not go there again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Lakeview, Alabama, United States
“Lunch food, service, price fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were given a gift certificate and decided to have lunch here. Our waitress was super friendly and helpful, our meal was delicious and the ambiance was great. We'll definitely go back.

I ordered off the lunch menu having Build Your Own Black Angus Burger Combo (Beef's® fresh Black Angus Burger with your choice of lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions or mayo at no extra charge. Build your own tasty masterpiece with any of our add-ons. Served with straight cut fries and a soft drink or tea.)

My husband had the Roast Beef Garlic Melt (Premium roast beef, sliced onions and provolone cheese served hot and pressed on garlic Cuban bread) with onion rings and sweet tea.

Our bill was $24. I would have liked that the waitress didn't charge him for his sweet tea but gave it to him as part of MY drink that went with my combo because I had water. Other than that, our waitress was super nice, and our meal was delicious and filling.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hoover, Alabama
“My favorite local restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We LOVE the staff at Beef's!!! This restaurant is 10 minutes from our house and we eat here at least once a week. We have a special needs son and we prefer to sit in the party room so he has room to move around while we enjoy our meal. The staff is always pleasant and accomodating to our special requests. I have never had a meal that I didn't love! The food is reasonably priced and good! I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a great meal and friendly service!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham -Alabama
“Sports bar - nothing else”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I ate at this property today, and it is a small sports bar. The only attraction is its location - off exit 10 on Interstate 459 in The Grove shopping center. The food (Reuben sandwich) was acceptable, but nothing else. The selection of draft beer was unimpressive. When Bud Lught is the top of the line, a property has a very limited selection.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Neighborhood Sports Pub!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

I love this place! I have been several times with friends and we consistently get great pub food and great service. The owner is always there and makes an effort to come by and thank us for coming in. The cheeseburger wrap and blackened fish tacos are my favorites!

• Visited February 2012