“Great for an overnight stay” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Homewood
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Great for an overnight stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm confused about all the negative reviews. We paid $72 total with tax for a king non-smoking. Had a fridge and microwave. Everything was just fine. Of course things looked older and needed updating, but we just needed to sleep for a few hours before heading out on the road again, not have business meetings and ponder the cheap
art. Both people at the front desk were nice and helpful. We chose this hotel instead of next door Americas Best and Super 8 because it looked really well lit on the outside and had nicer cars parked in the lot. Bed was fine, pillows were small but comfy, linens clean, room looked and smelled clean. We put the AC on LOW all night and it was freezing!! Awesome. Breakfast was WAY more than we were expecting, a nice coffee machine with great coffee, apple juice and orange juice, hot waffle machine with butter and syrup, bagels with toaster, jelly and cream cheese, cereal, a fridge with milk and Yoplait yogurt. Plenty of plates, napkins, forks. Flat screen TV in the lobby. Didn't see sketchy people hanging around like we saw outside of Americas Best. We were really pleased overall. Pool is still closed.

• Stayed June 2013
gmal228, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn - Homewood, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologie for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerly, Customer Relations DeptQuality Inn sa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Ferguson ky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stopped on our way thru and spent the night on our way to Destin. We chose this place based simply on the price and we knew that we wasn't gonna be there long. beds was just full size but slept alright. Room was clean but definetly needed updating. The description shows a pool and as we was checking out I heard a lady named "Bea" tell a lady that the pool was down for repairs and apologized but as I walked by I looked at the the pool area and it looked like it had been down for several months, and the cover was still on it. I could tell that it was more than just minor repairs and they had no intentions on getting it up and running anytime soon. I felt like that should be something they shouldn't avertise especially during the busiest time of the year. We did have alittle trouble when checking out because they charged us twice for the room and it took them almost a week to correct. As i was checking out I heard a lady complaining to Bea that the owner had came into their room and changed a light bulb after they got there and stood in his sock feet all over their bed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

For the price it was ok. I stayed there because it was receive my points and it was close to my Battalion. Bed was clean and comfortable, that was it. I got in my room and the A/C was off. I had to leave for an hour and half so it would cool off in the room. I woke up the next day put my boots on and OMG there was 2 mushrooms growing up through the floor where there was so much mold and mildew growing. I took a picture of it and showed the front desk. Oh well the things you will do for points. Please build a Comfort Suite in Homewood.

• Stayed June 2013
gmal228, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn - Homewood, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
I do apologize for the dissatisfaction you experienced at our location. I have made management aware of the issue and it is now resolved. We strive on customer satisfaction and this issue is taken very serious. Again, I do apologize for any inconvience this may have caused you.
Martin, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Customer service checking in was fine, but that was the end. It was cramped and run down. Street noise was terrible. Beds were small and hard. There were only enough pillows for each person to have one, tiny, lumpy pillow. The computer chair in the room was completely broken. Shower did work good though. No vending and ice on second floor. No hot breakfast like other Quality Inns. Overall, not worth the money, could've stayed at a motel 6 or somewhere just as good for half the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
gmal228, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn - Homewood, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
I apologize for any inconvience and dissatisfaction you experienced at our location. We are in the process of renovation and hopefully this will have a big impact.
Kempton, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

REALLY REALLY BAD! Dirty, inside and out! Breakfast coffee watered down and tables sticky! Toilet would not flush. The walls in the room looked liked they were splashed with soda and never cleaned up.Tub would not drain, and employees were very rude! We wouldhave left, but there wa so much going on that weekend in Bermingham we could noy get a other room. Our frind stayed in a room and her window looked liked someone tried to break into it,the metal stripping around the window was all bent. THEW W ORSE PLACE I EVER STAYED AT!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
gmal228, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn - Homewood, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Guest,
I do apologize for your dissatisfacton at our location. However I do want to advise you that renovations are being applied at this current date.
Again I do apologize for your dissatisfaction.

Guest Relations
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This hotel was an adequate place to spend the night for my recent graduation from Samford University. I had previously stayed at another Quality Inn in Birmingham and actually thought that was where I was making a reservation at. The bedding was stained, the ac did not work in the first room (the staff begrudgingly moved us to another room). Our reservation was for a king room we got a room with two double beds. We did not stay for breakfast but it looked pretty good.

Room Tip: This hotel sits right off of I-65 so ask for a room on the side away from the interstate.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
gmal228, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn - Homewood, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Hi,
I am sorry to hear of the issues that you had at our location, we are in the process of improving issues and hopefully if you are in our area again, you will consider us again.

Guest Relations Dept.
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Toilet wouldn't flush. Room floor not level almost tumbled out of window. Armoire was extremely dusty. Entire hotel placed on a hill. Parking lot is not well. The staff was helpful. Had a problem and maintenance came right up.

• Stayed November 2012
gmal228, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn - Homewood, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Hi,

Sorry about the issues you experienced with our location, we will address those issues immediatly. Thanks for the input. If you find yourself in our location again, I hope you will consider us.

Guest Relations

Been to Quality Inn - Homewood? Share your experiences!