“**SwEeT....TrEaTs**” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Birmingham, Alabama
“**SwEeT....TrEaTs**”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Just the right size shoppe.......with a nice variety of ice cream selections (40).....young lady working behind the counter provided EXCELLENT customer service! We appreciated the samples before making our final choices. C and I came in for a scoop of chocolate chip and cookie dough. However, on this paricular evening the creamery was out of both. So I chose a single scoop of butter pecan in a waffle cone and C went with a double scoop of extreme chocolate and praline, but opted for a waffle bowl. They have a selection of other type treats to choose from (shakes, cakes, snow cones) and although we do not live in the nearby neighborhood..........we both agree that we will return soon!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tuscaloosa, AL
“We enjoy it year round”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have popped into the Edgewood Creamery several times in the last few months and have always found a scoop to two to try and enjoy. I appreciate being allowed to try a few samples before purchasing any new flavors.
This place is always a hit with any guests I bring along as well. Thumbs up!

Visited February 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Excellent Ice Cream Small town feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I took my girlfriend here to fulfill her Birthday Ice Cream Craving. The choices are endless, staff is very friendly, and the Ice cream is great. Also they have a variety of cones as well as toppings. It's refreshing in an age of chain ice cream, that a local creamery still is around. I will definitely choose this place to fulfill any Ice Cream Urge I will have.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Centennial, Colorado
“A lot of variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

They have the typical flavors but some special ones too. They make their own waffle cones that are very good. Good flavor.

• Visited January 2013