“Very Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

Sean was very nice and he made sure that we got everything we needed. Thanks! Close to Candlewood Suites.

• Visited March 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Birmingham, Alabama
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

The food is really good. I haven't been here in a while, but when I went the food was prepared nice, and the service was on top of things.

Visited March 2015
Atlanta, Georgia
“one day good/one day bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

We ate twice. The first day the service and food was outstanding. So, we decided to go another day. Unfortunately, we had the opposite experience the second time. The service was slow and the workers were a little rude. My daughter never got her meal and I had to go "beg" for it. I am usually a big fan of McAlister's but I will think twice about eating there again.

Visited March 2015
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“YUM YUM!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2015

WOW!! I have not had a pastrami sandwich in a while and oh boy what a good treat!! Clean restaurant & oh boy was my sandwich yummo! I got the New Yorker( I believe that's the name) Pastrami & corned beef on rye with spicy mustard. I dislike spicy mustard but let them put it on & I'm happy with that choice. Very good stuff! The potato salad I got on the side was yummy. My kids ordered other things and really enjoyed them. Wish I knew what they ordered but it doesn't matter, I kinda feel like they don't have anything bad here. First visit for us and it won't be the last. Great service, fast & food made well. What a big pile of meat on that bread!

Visited January 2015
Nashville, Tennessee
“The average McAlisters-nice staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

Simply another McAlisters, but sometimes the service can make all the difference. The staff here was friendly, and inviting. The restaurant is in a very convenient location.

Visited December 2014