“Charged us for 2 nights when we only stayed for 1 night and will not return calls” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Gulf Shores

Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 23 hotels in Gulf Shores
Pensacola, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Last weekend, we made an impromptu stay at the Travelodge in Gulf Shores, AL. We checked in just after 10PM Friday night and were gone by 730am Saturday morning - but after looking at my credit card statement, we saw that we were charged for 2 nights. I called Tuesday morning and spoke to the front desk attendant and she assured me that he manager (Rolla) would call me back the next day, and I have yet to hear from him. I left both my work and personal cell phone numbers and have yet to hear back from anyone. I have tried to call on several occasions from both work and my personal cell and no one will answer the calls. I've had others call from their cells and still can't get an answer.

Great business practices! Way to go Travelodge - you have a great one on your hands in Gulf Shores.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
hazlewood, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had planned one night here, but stayed for three. For us, this hotel was perfect. It is inexpensive but made us feel safe, secure, and well cared for. The carpet, paint, etc might not be brand new, but it was clean, and the shower was hot and powerful! The desk staff bent over backwards to help us to make us feel like family. They suggested the right beaches for bringing pets, gave us tips on the restaurants and activities to fit our style. It made all the difference between a good vacation and a great one. Thank you!

Room Tip: Our room was on the back side of the hotel, but we felt safe parking on either side -- its well lit...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I was there with my family for a long weekend.

And we just loved the hotel.. Nice rooms, swimming pool and restaurant. The breakfast and diner are super. my family loved it every day fresh bread/ bagels fruit.
And the hotel staff where so nice they help use very good.

The next time we will come again with my family!

• Stayed October 2012
RallaNarayana25, Manager at Travelodge Gulf Shores, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear susanrichard :

We are looking forwerd to see you on your next visit to Gulf Shores.

Thanking you,
Ralla Reddy.

Been to Travelodge Gulf Shores? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Gulf Shores

Address: 3049 W. First Street, Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Location: United States > Alabama > Gulf Shores
Ranked #22 of 23 hotels in Gulf Shores
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Gulf Shores 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Gulf Shores Hotel Gulf Shores
Gulf Shores Days Inn
Comfort Inn Gulf Shores

If you own or manage Travelodge Gulf Shores, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.