I was worried because of negative reviews I read but it was the most affordable hotel in the area when we came in town for the Hangout Music Festival. However I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The location was great, the room was huge, ac worked great, and the mattress was clean and new. The only couple of problems were that there was a crack in the bathtub and the chain broke from the flusher on the back of the toilet and they wouldn't fix it so we had to keep reaching our hand into the water on the back to grab the chain and flush it. Annoying, but not the end of the world. I would stay there again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores is a limited service hotel featuring clean, affordable, and centrally located rooms. We feature both standard and kitchenette rooms. The kitchenette rooms feature A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. The bed types are Queen, King, and Double+Double. Each room is cleaned daily and with a smile. The beds are by Serta and the A/C is cold. We have limited WIFI access for free to guests and fax services. In addition, we have recently began changing our televisions to flat screens and are more than 50% complete. The property is easily accessed from Hwy 59 in Gulf Shores, well groomed, 1.5 miles from the Gulf Shores beaches and around the corner from LuLu's at Homeport Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores Hotel Gulf Shores
- Country Hearth Gulf Shores