I would Definately stay here again. They hotel staff was very friendly. The rooms was clean. I am very picky when it comes to the bed so I looked at the mattress… it looked really new and without stains my only complaint would be if you are in town on business the wifi isnt very reliable the tv channels aren't the best but your less than 15 min from orange beach ... One mile from public beach and center of gulf shores Beac center. BEST OF ALL the hotel is at a turn off where there is not a 5 hour wait to leave and arrive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores is a limited service hotel featuring clean, affordable, and centrally located rooms. We feature both standard and kitchenette rooms. The kitchenette rooms feature a two burner stove, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. The bed types are Queen, King, and Double+Double. Each room is cleaned daily and with a smile. The beds are by Serta and the A/C is cold. We have limited WIFI access for free to guests and fax services. In addition, we have recently began changing our televisions to flat screens and are more than 50% complete. The property is easily accessed from Hwy 59 in Gulf Shores, well groomed, 1.5 miles from the Gulf Shores beaches and around the corner from LuLu's at Homeport Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores Hotel Gulf Shores
- Country Hearth Gulf Shores