The front desk people were nice enough, but the room was terrible. The door, once shut, still had light visible all the way around it. The pillows were flat as could be and the shower was confusing to operate. We stayed two nights. My first clue should have been there are no refunds :)
There is no pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores is a limited service hotel featuring clean, affordable, and centrally located rooms. We feature both standard and kitchenette rooms. The kitchenette rooms feature A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. The bed types are Queen, King, and Double+Double. Each room is cleaned daily and with a smile. The beds are by Serta and the A/C is cold. We have limited WIFI access for free to guests and fax services. In addition, we have recently began changing our televisions to flat screens and are more than 50% complete. The property is easily accessed from Hwy 59 in Gulf Shores, well groomed, 1.5 miles from the Gulf Shores beaches and around the corner from LuLu's at Homeport Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores Hotel Gulf Shores
- Country Hearth Gulf Shores