“Great fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
Arkansas
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Well worth the money. We spent all day there, and no one wanted to leave. My 12 year old son paid to have one of the lifeguards to teach him how to surf. She was patient and made him feel comfortable doing it.

The food was really good for snack bar food.

I just wish the hours were longer.

Pulaski, TN
“Great mini golf, HORRIBLE RUDE STAFF”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went to the mini golf and thought it was great for the price. Went to the go-carts, horrible experience. The operator, a young girl, told me to lose weight because I had trouble getting in the cart. She was also rude to the other people on. When we complained to the manager, he was some 18 year old kid!! Will NEVER go back there again for ANYTHING, horrible experience.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Fun family day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The entrance fee was a bit high – we had some grumblers in our group of 7 — but we got there when it opened at 10 a.m. and easily found a set of chaise lounges in the shade near the kiddie areas.
The kids had a great time, and the adults did too. The food in the park isn't overly pricey, and it's good basic stuff — hot dogs, chicken strips, etc. Everything was clean and well-kept.

Alexandria, Louisiana
20 attraction reviews
“Fun but very expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I took a 16 Andalusia 9 year old to Waterville. Right off the bat, I was disappointed in the price ($108.00 for 3 of us to enter). You are not allowed to bring anything such as a small ice chest into the park. I saw a young worker throw away a man's bottle of water at check in. Waterville's food prices are comparable to that of Disney World - way too expensive. I paid $3.25 for an Icee. I paid almost $20.00 for a hamburger, one nacho, and 3 cokes. Some of the teenage staff seemed rude. On the positive side, the slides were fun. The wave pool was fun. The lazy river was okay - didn't have much current. The place was kept clean. We will be skipping this one next time. Not worth the cost.

Visited May 2013
Arlington, Tennessee
“Fun family day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Not a huge waterpark, but our family really enjoyed it! Layout is nice, it's clean, slides are fun (love the new Dune Racers!), and it wasn't too crowded! My boys (10 and 8) said it was their favorite part of the vacation. We will visit again for sure when we come back to GS.

Visited May 2013

Been to Waterville USA? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Waterville USA, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.