“Great mini golf, HORRIBLE RUDE STAFF” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 10 Attractions in Gulf Shores
Type: Amusement & theme parks, Amusement Parks
Pulaski, TN
“Great mini golf, HORRIBLE RUDE STAFF”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went to the mini golf and thought it was great for the price. Went to the go-carts, horrible experience. The operator, a young girl, told me to lose weight because I had trouble getting in the cart. She was also rude to the other people on. When we complained to the manager, he was some 18 year old kid!! Will NEVER go back there again for ANYTHING, horrible experience.

Visited June 2013

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Fun family day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The entrance fee was a bit high – we had some grumblers in our group of 7 — but we got there when it opened at 10 a.m. and easily found a set of chaise lounges in the shade near the kiddie areas.
The kids had a great time, and the adults did too. The food in the park isn't overly pricey, and it's good basic stuff — hot dogs, chicken strips, etc. Everything was clean and well-kept.

Visited June 2013
Alexandria, Louisiana
20 attraction reviews
“Fun but very expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I took a 16 Andalusia 9 year old to Waterville. Right off the bat, I was disappointed in the price ($108.00 for 3 of us to enter). You are not allowed to bring anything such as a small ice chest into the park. I saw a young worker throw away a man's bottle of water at check in. Waterville's food prices are comparable to that of Disney World - way too expensive. I paid $3.25 for an Icee. I paid almost $20.00 for a hamburger, one nacho, and 3 cokes. Some of the teenage staff seemed rude. On the positive side, the slides were fun. The wave pool was fun. The lazy river was okay - didn't have much current. The place was kept clean. We will be skipping this one next time. Not worth the cost.

Arlington, Tennessee
“Fun family day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Not a huge waterpark, but our family really enjoyed it! Layout is nice, it's clean, slides are fun (love the new Dune Racers!), and it wasn't too crowded! My boys (10 and 8) said it was their favorite part of the vacation. We will visit again for sure when we come back to GS.

Daphne, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
“Our experience was not the same”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our experience was not the same as others who reviewed. We walked right up to the ticket window at 1pm, one family was finishing up in front of us. We did bring cash because we read about the credit card machines not working...I think they were working though. We got our tickets and were in the park at a chair in under 5 min. By 1pm most of the shade chairs were taken or at least "reserved" with towels, there was plenty of other seating though. We also ate lunch before we came because we had read the reviews about waiting an hour for food. We did order ice cream though but I watched for the line to die down and walked right up to an open window and got it in about 2 min. I saw French fries ready so I feel pretty confident had I ordered a hot dog or burger it would not have taken more than 5 or 10 min to get. The food was very reasonably priced for one of these types of places. I did not think the staff was rude, mostly teenagers. I did not really talk to them and vice versa. They were nice enough....told us when we could go down slide and helped us get on rafts, policed running ect. The bathrooms were not great I agree but I did see someone mopping the floor twice. I think it is mainly all of the kids there who are in a hurry and do not flush. The toilets do flush but you have to actually do it yourself like at home.

We stayed 5 hours. My kids are 6 and 10, both excellent swimmers on swim team but both not extremely daring. This park was perfect for them. I loved that they had areas like the wave pool, lazy river, and shrimp boat area for their size that they could ease into the experience. They loved the ship and played there for the first hour or more. The three of us also loved the great white and go,d rush which we did on the 3 person raft...just fun enough but not too scary. We also did rainbow falls which was a great in between ride. We skipped the daring ones like dune racer, triple dog dare, and screaming demon or whatever it was called. We also did not do any of the amusement rides. We had plenty to do in our 5 hours and stayed till almost closing time at 6p. It got more vacant towards end of day.

Visited May 2013

Been to Waterville USA? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Waterville USA, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.