I was extremely pleased with the room and the amenities at the Pheonix All Suites. Beach access was extremely convenient and the views are great. The room was adequate for our needs, although there were a few small issues:
1) The cleaning crews are apparently accustomed to leaving their stuff at the end of the hallways. Not really a big deal, but our room was on the end, so every time we walked out of our room, their stuff and the trash cans were there.
2) The elevators were very slow. I've stayed in a New York hotel on the 36th floor that had a faster elevator.
3) The pool was sufficient for our small kids to swim, but was easily crowded with more than a couple other people. I know that can't be changed, but just good to know for families looking for some pool time.
4) This wasn't really a big deal for us, but if you do stay here, keep in mind that it is right next door to The Hangout, so live music will be happening each night, well into the night. But, like I said, not really a big deal for us, we actually enjoyed it.
5) They have markings on the door, but be mindful, there is a HUGE rail at the bottom of the door and if you (or your kids) don't pay attention, it's a stubbed toe and face plant into the floor. Also, the balcony door doesn't have a way to lock it. Not really an issue for security on the upper floors, but for families with small children, it would be nice to be able to secure it.
Overall, we had a great stay, and given the opportunity, we would definitely stay there again.