“wings, wings, & more wings” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 133 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Cuisines: American
Conway, Arkansas
“wings, wings, & more wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

These wings were awesome! The buffalo-Kiwi wings were unlike any favor I have ever had! The coleslaw is very different, but trust me you will love it!

Visited November 2013

Gulf Shores, Alabama, United States
“Some like it hot...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was my first time at this place as a new residents of Gulf Shores and I enjoyed it. Granted I only had an order of wings, so I will have to write a more detailed review when I go back and try other things on the menu, but the point is that I would go back here again. It takes great food and even better service for me to return and that is what I got. The bartender recognized me as a new customer, came over and introduced himself and shook my hand. The wing prices are a little spendy compared to other places I have been, $7.95 for 7 wings, but its a touristy area, so there's that. A pretty good selection of taps as well mixed from macros and micros and a couple of local selections from Alabama.

The presentation is very nice and I really liked their diningware. As I said, I ordered the wings, traditional with ranch, the sauce I chose was hot, and it was definitely that. These were spicy hot, great flavor, but if you like your buffalo wings hot, this place is for you.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Uniquely Decorated, Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We found this place by accident while out shopping. It's in a little strip mall of Hwy 59. I was completely blown away when we walked it....it's very uniquely designed. There are bright colors everywhere and the furniture is casual but modern. Everyone in our party enjoyed the food, but the show-stopper was the mac and cheese. It's made with a spicy buffalo sauce. Words can't describe!!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mobile, Alabama
“What a great new restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This great restaurant is located in front of the Staybridge Suites Hotel, and boy, is it the best place to eat!! Great food and nothing is fried!! Wings aew awesome, the homemade mac and cheese can be ordered may different ways, burgers are huge and tasty, but the green beans are the hit of the house!! Go try Island Wings!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Alabama
“Nice change from seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Spent a week at the beach eating mostly seafood so was ready for a change. Saw good reviews of this restaurant and decided to try it. It has more than wings, but obviously this is their specialty. The atmosphere is that of a rots bar, plenty of televisions in the place. Service was good and the waiter was always coming by to check on us. He did try to sell us on an appetizer but after the third refusal he gave up. He made some good recommendations in the wings. Parmesan and the Thai Sweet Chili was what we ordered. Wings came out hot. Fries were an extra charge. Food was tasty. Price is a bi steep, $7.95 for 7 wings, fries were an extra charge. Overall it is worth a try.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere